Sunday, May 1, 2011

Twitter and Facebook Updates on hearing the Osama news - Part I


FaceBook friends let me know if you want your comments removed from this post.


On Twitter:
NZAfro Adam Hendra : R.I.P Osama Bin Laden - World Hide And Go Seek Champion (2001 - 2011)

anon: "when obama said he had better things to do then show his birth certificate ..."


CareenQuinn: Never seen Twitter explode like this. If Hell exists, Osama has stolen Charlie Sheen's crown.

tobyclick‎ And in his final act of terrorism, Osama bin Laden simultaneously blows up Facebook and Twitter.

jesus: Sorry, you're at the wrong gate, Osama.

garywhitta: Obama destroys Trump over dinner on Saturday, kills Osama on Sunday... presidenting like a boss!

zxch: 5/1, 1945 Hitler confirmed dead. 5/1, 2011 Osama confirmed dead. 66 year difference on 5/1. 5+1=6. 666

shanetallant: "Well, I think it's much hotter than 100 where Osama is.". 

HaHaWhitePPL: Looks like Osama Bin Laden signed up for Foursquare on the wrong day.

darkskin: Osama was minding his own business, drinking his super latte and his homeboy checked into facebook. "With Osama Bin Laden at Starbucks".

JellyAKABoWife: #onlywhitepeople run out to stand outside the white house to celebrate after hearin Osama was killed. Idiots go HOME be4 u become a victim

 Jason_Long: Osama Bin Laden's Compound Already Mapped on Google- 
http://t.co/Mx0hdTw

rckgot1twatchin: Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer, and The A-Team made up the Black Ops team that killed Osama. Lol. That's Hilarious!

 MarcusamDope: why Osama got killed on the First of the month. Dude Was Waitin on that Check

 NotChrisRock: Osama Bin Laden is in VIP in Hell. He didn't have to wait on line to get in or anything. He went up to Hitler like "Anybody sitting here?"

 mrtonymartin: There goes that 'Quiet Word with Osama bin Laden' episode we were working on.

 MadeaSimmons_: Hold up u got to be kidding me osama been hiding in a big ass mansion for 10 years i thought he was in a hole somewhere eating SANDWICHES

 OffensiveShit: I bet Osama Bin Laden accidentally hit the "Add your location" button during his last tweet.

 CoryMoldenhauer: Osama's probably chillin in his cave right now watching CNN on his iPad 3 laughing at how stupid we are..

 FakingNews: This is worrying. Even Osama Bin Laden is not safe in Pakistan.

 JovatoNerd: "I have lived through death of Michael Jackson, first black president, Royal Wedding & now Osama's death. My life's a ****** history book."

neobluepanther‎ Good to see that Twitter has managed not to crash during the whole Osama killing episode.

eddieifft‎ I really don't think Osama would have planned 9-11 if he'd known how many jokes would be on twitter about his death one day.

RicardoC007: I need to start on this homework im cracking up way too much on these osama jokes

Facebook:
Anand Prakash:  Among other news, Chuck Norris returns from Pakistan. :p


Dipanwita Sarkar: While the world was watching the Royal Wedding, Obama was getting some work done.

Peeyush Ranjan: Wonder if Osama was using an iPhone, and didn't know it was tracking his location...

Suchandra Dutta Roy
: A wedding followed by a funeral...kinda reminds me of "4 weddings and a funeral". Somebody was asking whether Osama had his guard down as he was too busy watching the Royal Wedding?

Vertikaa ✫✫ Singh: No matter what President Obama says, Donald Trump will not believe Osama Bin Laden's dead until he sees the death certificate !

Anshu Sharma
: Good that Osama is dead! (But I hear that Donald Trump wants his birth and death certificates...)

Vishwa Ranjan
: Osama meet Satan...Satan meet Osama

Stephen Houchen: Yeah right! I want to see the long form death certificate!
                   Rajmohan Rajagopalan Obama kills Osama. Trump is trumped.

Kelly Tansing: love the Xfinity ad right in the middle of Obama's speech on Bin Laden's death, that would have cost more than a Superbowl commercial.

Mohit Talwar
: Spontaneous applause on the Virgin flight down to SFO... It's a wonderful moment!

Shelly Kamran
: Now that Bin Laden is no longer, do we get tomorrow (Monday) off? just sayin!

Rob Watts
: I'm glad he's dead, but its hard to get excited because there are 10 more just like him. Well done to all those "ghosts" involved.

Riona MacNamara
: via Jacqueline Ryall: "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure" - Mark Twain

Riona MacNamara
: I hope those 72 virgins totally aren't virgins at all.

           Chris Lang I hope they're not even human. Or even androids.

           Nish Thakkar Nowhere did it state that the virgins were female.

Suchandra Dutta Roy Another one on Twitter: Going by the scenes in the US looks like the Yanks finally know what winning the World Cup meant to India.

Read Part II - http://kindazesty.blogspot.com/2011/05/twitter-and-facebook-updates-on-hearing_02.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment